The boys have really been enjoying this summer. We had to upgrade to a bigger pool this year. Tyler and Mason will play for along time in the water and the best part is that they play really nice together. It is a nice time for me to sit and enjoy them. Mason loves it when Tyler will pretend to be a bull and buck him off. I am surprised that we haven't had any tears yet when they do this. I love the pictures when they are in the air before they hit the water. Tyler loves the ones that show him splashing all the water out of the pool.

4 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Looks like you're having a fun summer! I think I may need to invest in a pool ast well. Kids LOVE that!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Crazy boys, jumping through mid air just to see the splash. They are so big and so cute. Looks like you are having a bunch of fun.

The Martinez Fam said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun!! Isn't it nice when you can just relax outside and watch your kids run around and play in the pool? I don't want summer to end!!:)

Ashlie said...

Hey Amber! I just discovered you have a blog. I'm nosey like that. :) Your kids are a) so big! and b) stinkin' cute. I'm so excited to get to keep up with what's happening in your life! Do you mind if I link to your blog?