Four months old

My little boy is four months old already.  The time has flown my.  He is getting so big.  I think he is my chubbiest baby, but it has been a while since the others were this size.  They were all probably pretty close in size.  It may not look like it but his hair is coming back.  I buzzed him once all over his head and them one other time just on the top because it was the only part growing.  It is coming in pretty good now, since it is light it is hard to see.
He is a happy little guy though, which makes it nice for me.  People are always telling me he is a smiley baby and he is.



I love this face he is pulling.  He is just so cute.

I love this little guy so much.  I am loving having him.


1 comments:

Randi said...

he sure is a cutie!