To start July off we spent three days at a Teichert Reunion, from my Grandparents down, in Huntsville. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of that. The kids and I went to that and had a great time visiting with our cousins and some second cousins for them. For the second part of the week my mother's family had a reunion at my parents house, so we headed to that. The kids had fun playing together there too.
When we got back home we did sparklers and some little fireworks with Jay. The boys thought they were great even though they were nothing big.
My kids are strange when it comes to doing sparklers because they are always looking for something to burn with it. They were in luck because they found a bunch of ants. The poor ants.
This kids can't just smile at me he always has to pull some weird face whenever that camera comes out.
The ants they burned. I couldn't even get them to do anything else.
You got to love these cute little boys and their funny faces.

0 comments:
Post a Comment