Tyler and Mason did Jr. Jazz this year. It was their first time doing it. They were in different age groups but since Jay coached Tyler's group he would put Mason in if one of the kids needed a break since we only had six kids. Tyler is in the blue shorts and Mason is 25.
I didn't get many pictures and they didn't turn out very good either. I have found it is hard to take pictures and hold a baby that wants the camera. Tyler is getting ready to shoot the ball.
Jay with the kids at half time.
This was their first game and they did pretty good. They played the other team from our town, so they go to school with these kids. They had fun playing together. I thought it was funny after the game both teams were telling their parents that they won.

0 comments:
Post a Comment