Back to School

School started for my boys on the 21st of August.  They said they weren't excited to go back, but the didn't seem to mind when it came time to go.  This year Mason is going to be in 1st grade and Tyler in third.  They both have good teachers.  This year Mason's class is split and he finally got to be in the same class as his best friend.  We were very happy about that.  Tyler's class has thirty kids in it this year.
I don't know what the deal is with Mason's smile today but it was pretty crazy!
Tyler is at that stage where they are to tough to smile.  I really have to work at it to get a smile on his face when I am taking a picture of him.
Tyler in his class.  His teacher is Mrs. Tuttle.  I think he is excited to be back in school.  I know he is excited to see his friends again everyday.
Mason in his classroom.  His teacher this year Mrs. Dawes.  When he got home from school today he told me he has the nicest teacher.  Tyler had her and loved her so I knew Mason would love her too.
Today was Mason's first day eating lunch at school.  I guess I didn't prepare him very well because we packed him his lunch with a sandwich, drink, garnola bars and a candy bar.  When it came lunch time the only thing he took was his sandwich box.  When he got home we talked about it and hopefully tomorrow he remembers he is suppose to take his whole lunch with him.  Funny the things you don't even think about.  I was more nervous to send Mason all day then I was to send Tyler because Mason is very shy with people he doesn't know.  Hopefully he does okay.
Elly and Drake had a great first day of school too.  They didn't have any big brothers to tease them.  It was actually really nice to spend some time with my to littlest.  I missed my boys though.  One of the nice things about them both going to school and home at the same time is they can ride their bikes whenever they want to because they will have each other to ride with.

0 comments: