Drakes Jr. Jazz team went undefeated this year and won the Championship. I didn't make it to all his games because I was with one of the other kids but the games I got to he played really good. Drake is very competitive and wants to win. He loved basketball this year. Some days we played four games in one day but never complained about it or acted tired.
The fourth graders on his team were him, Dreyden Oman, Jaxton Smith and Brodie Bernard.
Jay was his coach this year
This was all of us that made it there to watch his semi final game and the Championship game.
Dreyden is one of Drakes best friends. They are such good friends and have so much fun together.
Dreyden is a twin and we always tease Drake about liking his sister, Payten, so we thought it was funny to stick her in a pictures between these boys. Cute little kids!

0 comments:
Post a Comment