I think that I said we are now first time home owners and there are some real joys that come with that. All the little surprises that they don't tell you about it. Like the toilet that as a leak and so the batheroom down stairs the ceiling and wall have to be replaced, or the sprinkler system that we pretty much dug up every head to get it fixed and only had the front and back yard flooded once because of broken parts. Well that is as far into the surprises as we have made it but I am almost sure there are more to come. The boys have sure been loving helping Jay with the sprinkler mess. They really loved the floods. It is a good thing they had both just gotten there puddle boots. We are working on fixing the house up. I will post the before and afters when I get this project done that we are working on.

2 comments:

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Your boys are so big. I guess I saw you guys last year in Cokeville but man they are growing so fast. Your family is so cute! It was so awesome to see your blog

Katie Bird-Boulter

Taffy and Tony said...

Hey Amber! It was fun to find your blog. Looks like you already discovered mine. It's fun to know what's going on with everybody. I don't think I'd have any clue otherwise. Your boys are sure growing up!