So this winter we did something really fun with Tyler. We taught him how to ski. He loved it and picked up on it so fast.


After that everytime we went to Cokeville we had to go and take him skiing. You can tell that it made him very tired. He crashed on the way back to Grandma's house. He slept on the couch for a couple of hours and never moved. He loved it and it was a really fun thing for us to do with just Tyler.  One time we got to take Mason with us and he just rode on the back ofwhoever would take him. I even carried him down the hill one time.
We have loved spending time skiing together with Tyler and taking Mason when we wants to come.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Oh, Pine Creek! I loved growing up skiing. I wish my kids would be able to have that same experience, but it'll probably just be here and there. They won't have nearly as many "big air" and "major biff" stories as we used to tell!