Tyler and Mason sure did have fun with Uncle Rodney the last few days before he left on his mission to the Dominican Republic. He had this twenty-two that they shot for a couple of days. They loved it because he would help them to shoot too. He played bucking bulls on the trampoline which all kids love to do. Tyler and Rodney went hunting one day. They didn't get anything but Tyler thought it was the greatest thing. We went to Provo on the 22nd and said
goodbye to Rodney at the MTC. Tyler kept kissing Rodney on the cheek. Rodney was so embarassed and told him boys don't kiss. It was sad. The boys and me are really going to miss him. I can't think about him not being around because it still makes me sad and I am hoping that it is because I have no control over my emotions at this point in my life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment