Since I am getting all my posts done from July to now I need to say that we are going to be having our third baby in December. We are actually due New Years Eve. So we have ten weeks left. I believe that most people that read this already new this but just incase. No we don't know what we are having. Tyler and me are hoping for a girl and Jay ofcourse is wanting a boy. Mason really has no clue.
January 2026
5 months ago

1 comments:
Congratulations! I had heard that you were expecting. That's great. There are a TON of people (cousins and friends) having babies this fall/winter. . . You, me, Tami, Tiff, Shari, Jesika, Jennifer, a cousin on my mom's side, and probably more that I can't think of right now. Also, there have already been 4 new grandkids on Tony's side since April. Crazy baby time!
Post a Comment