We went to wyoming last weekend for the kids Great Grandma's 90th birthday. I wish I would have been able to get my camera out fast enough to get a picture of that but I didn't. The kids had a lot of fun at grandma's party.
While we were up there Devin got to come out to Grandma's house and play with Mason while his mom went to town. Mason and him and so much fun. They ran around and around in circles. They would stop every now and again when Mason would ask Devan if he wanted to wrestle. It was pretty funny to watch them try and get each other down. Once they would tip over they would get up and run again. They also found two balloons which also provided entertainment for them. They would through them over the short wall, laugh and then go get them and do it all again. Mason is loving that Devan is now a big boy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment