Jay had to go to work early so Tyler wanted us to wake him up so that we could do his birthday before Jay went to work. He didn't know what to think at first because he was so tired from the day before. He didn't get his nap and he went to bed late. It only took a couple of minutes though before it all clicked. He has been needing a bigger bike for awhile, but we were holding out until his birthday.
I had to take the training wheels off it for him. He informed me that he didn't need those, which ofcourse I knew.
We were outside ridding bikes by 8:30 and stayed out there for almost two hours. I guess you could say the bike was a hit. We just wanted him to get to enjoy his bike all day.
We did his birthday cake when Jay got home that night. He had a ice cream cake and ofcourse we had to blow the candles out a couple of times. We even let Mason get in on the action. I let Tyler pick what he wanted for dinner since it was his birthday and he ofcourse picked steak, mashed potatoes, corn and stuffing. He is a steak eater.
We also gave him a dry erase book that he can practice his letters on. It is hard so he can even do it in the car when we travel. He was very excited about that. He love to write and asks me how to spell things all the time.
Tyler has been so much fun. I am wishing thought that he would stop
growing up. I am not ready for my little guy to go off to school and not
need me as much. He is a good kid and a big helper to me. We love you Tyler.

0 comments:
Post a Comment