Enjoying our children.

We finally had a nice day where the wind wasn't blowning, at least not for the morning. We all mowed the lawn. The boys had to help and just as we were going out to mow the boys woke Elly up. So Elly even got in on the action. I had to put her in the pack and with one boy on each side of me holding on to the mower we got it done. It took longer then it would have if they would have just let me do it, but they love helping so much that I couldn't tell them no. When that was finished Mason went right to ridding his bike. He loves to get it going as fast as it can down the driveway. So far no crashes that have caused tears. When he does crash he just tells me that it bucked him off and then get back on. I love that he doesn't cry.

Tyler went off to play with his toy his cousins gave him for his birthday. I caught him playing with it and got this picture before he realized what I was doing. I think it is pretty cute. The poor boy has cold sores right now.

This is what Elly had to wear on her bald little head so that she wouldn't get sun burned. I thought she made such a cute little bandana baby that I had to get a picture of her.

All of the boys playing had to come to a stop when they saw that I was turning the sprinklers on. The clothes came off, except the underwear, and off they were to jump on the tramp and get all wet. That was fun until the wind started up and then they were cold. It was fun while it lasted though.

There are so many fun things to do with kids that cost nothing and make great memories for years to come. We are enjoying them while they are young.

0 comments: