The first week in November we went to Laramie to watch my brothers play in the championship game. The boys were so excited that their uncles were playing for first place. It was a cold day, but with all our winter clothes on we were fine. The boys feet got a little cold, but other then that they were fine. Elly didn't want her gloves on because then she couldn't suck on her thumb. She fell asleep for part of the game so that was nice. When she was awake she would cry anytime someone scored because they would shoot a canon and she did not like that loud sound.
This was our first time in the stadium so it was pretty exciting for us too. Here are some pictures during the game.My brothers are 80- Brock and 4-Tenor. I just liked getting a picture of them standing there together.
Grandpa walked my boys over so they could talk to Tenor and Brock about the game afterwards. They loved seeing the team hold up the trophy. I have got to see my boys do it a few times at our house since then when they win a football game. It is pretty funny.
Mason and Jay stayed with my Dad, Micah, Rodney and Savanah to watch the football game after while we went and got some groceries and dinner. When we got back to pick them up this is what it looked like outside the stadium. I thought Mason would be frozen but he fell asleep through part of the game so he was fine. He did wake up in time to see the end of the game and the part where the kids dump the water on the coach. He told me it was funny.
We had a great time and it was fun to watch my brothers play football.

1 comments:
Okay, I can't believe I didn't even see you there! I should have looked a little harder, I guess. It was a pretty great game!
Post a Comment