The other morning Elly woke-up early so Mason got Elly out of her bed and brought her into me. She was being so good just laying there by me letting me sleep. When I woke-up I looked at her, in a dark room, and it scared me. I laid there and kept looking at her trying to figure out what was all over her face. Then it dawned on me...she had a bloody nose in the night. This was the result.
She hasn't noticed that anything is wrong with herself yet.
She finally caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She is probably wondering what happened to me? She just stared at herself for a minute.Then I discovered that she had got it all over my arm and my bed. We found out shortly after that it was all over in her bed as well. You have to love those days. Wouldn't you know it was the day after I had finished all the laundry. What a mess. It was kind of funny looking though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment