How funny. I did not know you lived in Castle Dale. I totally should have stopped by! My friend's dad is the mayor of Castle Dale and he knows everywhere to go. It was a lot of fun. I thought Castle Dale was the cutest town. Do you guys like it there?
I have been married to a great man for ten years now and have four great kids. I am trying to keep my self busy with scrap booking and playing with my kids. They grow up so fast.
2 comments:
How funny. I did not know you lived in Castle Dale. I totally should have stopped by! My friend's dad is the mayor of Castle Dale and he knows everywhere to go. It was a lot of fun. I thought Castle Dale was the cutest town. Do you guys like it there?
This is one of my personal favorite outfits that she wears :) Love that girl!
Post a Comment