My little boy had his seventh birthday this year. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I still remember like it was moments ago the day he was born. He has been so fun to have in our home. I love how he will just sit and visit with me about anything. It is a funny and very smart kid. It had been fun to watch him learn and grow over the years. I just can't believe that he is growing up on me. I tell him everyday to stop but he just doesn't listen to me.
We had a great night celebrating his birthday with his cousins and some friends.
Every year for my boys birthdays they count on getting at least one package of Oreo's. We all love them.
Pretty much every year Tyler asks for an Oreo ice cream cake, this year was no different. Sometimes I actually take the time to make it but this year we bought him one instead.
He had a great birthday and is looking forward to his next birthday because he will get baptised and he is very excited about that.
We love you so much Tyler.



1 comments:
happy birthday Tyler!
Post a Comment