This little girl attaches to anything she can find. She use to attach to any soft, fuzzy blanket but then I took those away hoping it would stop her from sucking her thumb. That didn't matter she soon found a baby doll that was made out of cloth and would carry that around so she could suck her thumb. I took that and she still didn't care she just found something else to love. It is now Tyler's teddy bear, whose name was teddy when he use to have to have it so he could sleep and she also calls it "teddy." I have decided that she doesn't care if I take it from her she will just find something else so I have given up on taking things like this from her. I guess she will stop sucking her thumb when she decides to.
She is pretty funny to watch with this teddy bear. She loves him and gets mad if the boys are mean to him. He has to go every where with her. The store and church are about the only times when she will agree to leave him in the car. She sure loves this teddy and cries at night if we can't find it. We are getting pretty good at finding him when she hides him. She has a spot where she puts everything. When things go missing we check the bottom of the game closet and it is almost always there. She is a funny little girl.

0 comments:
Post a Comment