After months and months of practicing gymnastics, Elly's show finally arrived. She has loved going each week to her class. Her class had two other girls when we started but the last couple of months it was just her and one other girl, which was so nice. They had lots of time with the teacher. The rest of the kids her age went to the afternoon class. We loved the morning class, her teacher and the other little girl.
She was very excited to do her gymnastics so dad could see her.
The cute hairstyle she wore for the show.
Elly sitting out on the floor waiting for her groups turn.
This was the little girl that was in Elly's gymnastics class, Brooklyn and her mom.
The girls doing their gymnastics to "Walking on Sunshine."
One of my favorite things about gymnastics was watching Elly learn how to do a cartwheel. It took her months of practicing it but she finally got it down.
The group of little girls.
Elly normally does really good on this but I happened to get the one she landed on her head on.
Elly is second from the end with her arm in the way of her face.
The show turned out cute and she did a good job. She had me worried before they started because when I put her with her class and went to sit down she started crying. When I went to find out why she was crying she said she was crying because she couldn't find us. So once I showed her where we were and told her she needed to be happy and stay with her class she was fine. I was glad she was able to stop crying and do the show. She was very cute and it was fun to watch her. She improved so much from when she started. She is very excited to start up again in the fall.

0 comments:
Post a Comment