I have been wanting to do something about this ugly flower bed for a while. So I finally just decided to do it. Jay was gone and when he got home he was in for a little surprise. He was a good sport about it and helped me finish it. I had moved all the old cement out of the way, dug out the mini rose bushes and other plants. I was all ready for the bricks and had hauled some of the dirt to feel in the new bed.
That afternoon we had a finished much better looking flower bed, which is actually a strawberry bed. I have been trying to figure out where to put strawberries in my yard and finally decided this was a good spot. After we had everything planted and finished we turned the water on and found that I had broke a sprinkler line while I was digging out the cement. The next day we pulled apart the one end and fixed the line.
I think it looks so much better. I am glad to have one more project out of the way. While I was doing the strawberry bed my kids were helping themselves to the oreos as can clearly be seen my these photos.
What crazy oreo loving kids I have.

0 comments:
Post a Comment