We have had a beautiful fall here. The weather has been way to warm for this time of year, but the kids have enjoyed it. Over the conference weekend Elly learned to ride her bike without training wheels. I was so surprised! I didn't think she would be able to do it so I wasn't even going to try until next year, but her training wheels kept coming loose so I asked her if she wanted to learn to ride her bike. So wanted to and just took off on it. I think we spent maybe two hours with her and she had it down. I couldn't believe it. She taught herself how to start without help the next day. She has spent every minute out ridding her bike since she learned. So Drake and I have been spending more time outside too. Here are some pictures from one of those days.
Drake loves this hat of Elly's and loves wearing her cowboy boots.
He was pouting over something but he just looked so cute I had to take a picture of him.
Elly had to show us how to do cartwheels while we were out there to so we got pictures of that.
Our cute house this fall!
Elly showing me how she can start all by herself. Awesome!!
The nice thing was even when she crashes she just gets back up and never cried.
Drake love this car. Since most of the time there is no one to push him he just pushes it. When there is someone to push him he loves that too. This was one of our best purchases ever.
Cute little Elly!
The kids having a little demolition derby.
Elly even had to show us she can ride of the curb without crashing! She was very excited about that.
Thanks to the nice weather she has really gotten a lot of practice.

0 comments:
Post a Comment