Carving pumpkins

Each year the kid pick out a pumpkin and the design they want carved into it.
When we carve pumpkins you have to take shirts off or they get all dirty.  Drake was pretty excited about cleaning out the pumpkins.
All the kids were really good to help clean their pumpkin out but Mason.  He hates the feel of it.  Tyler always ends up cleaning his out for him.
Mason's face should tell you how much he loved it.
This year I let Tyler carve his own.  He did a really good job.  I was glad he sat there and finished since I had three others to do.
Elly sat and watched the whole time I did hers and she liked picking the cut pieces out.
Our finished pumpkins.  We had a wolf howling, ghost with Boo in it, a cat, and a monster.
Each of our kids with their pumpkin.
He is just so cute!
Their pumpkins all done and glowing.

0 comments: