Sending Tenor to the MTC

I let my kids miss school so we could go up and say goodbye to Tenor.  He went into the MTC on the nineth.  We only got a few minutes with him since they had car troubles on the way down and we left to late. It was good to see him.  I am thankful for the good examples my brothers have been to my kids.  They are very excited about Tenor going on a mission.  I of course cried when I gave him a hug, but everyone expects that from me so that was no surprise.  
Tenor and my Dad
Tenor with my brothers Ammon-12 and Brock-17
Tenor with my sister Savanah-21 and Brooklyn-14
Tenor with Dad and Mom
All of us that came to see Tenor off.
We love Tenor and are very proud of him choosing to serve a mission.  He is a good kid!  He is a happy and fun person.  He always wants people to be nice to each other.  He will be a great missionary.  He will head to Charlotte, North Carolina on January 29th.

0 comments: