Mason is a fan of whatever sport is going on at that time of year. Right now at our house he has been watching lots of basketball games with his dad and Tyler. He gets so in to it. The other day he was telling me he wanted one of those headbands the basketball players wear. So when we were in town next I saw one and grabbed it for him. When I got it home for him he was so excited. He put it right on and headed to the basement to play some basketball.
Our hoop is not high enough so they are always stacking up the tubs to make it higher. He can play down there forever all by himself and be perfectly happy.
I loved the way the headband looked on him, with all his hair it look pretty funny. He loved it and was so excited to show Jay when he got home from work. He is a cute boy and it is fun to see him get excited about things. He was definitely born to love sports. He loves playing and watching them.

0 comments:
Post a Comment