The boys birthdays

Mason was so excited for his birthday this year.  He is the kid in our family that know what he wants every year for his birthday and Christmas.  This year for his birthday he wanted a white Wade Miami heat jersey.  He was so cute when he opened it up and saw that he got it.  He had to put it right on.  We made him take it off for ice cream.  

Mason with his ice cream.  I have decided I don't like doing birthday cake because my kids don't really eat it and then I am left to eat a whole cake alone, trust me I can do it but don't really want to.
We went to Cokeville the weekend between Mason and Tyler's birthday and decided to do birthday cake with their cousins there.  All of them love cake so that worked really good to have it with them.  It was fun for the boys to get to blow out candles with their cousins.
We made to cakes so they could each have their own cake to blow out and so there would be enough for everyone.
When we got home we celebrated Tyler's birthday on his birthday.
Tyler wanted a Durant jersey for his birthday.  He also got sonic Olympics for the Wii, which the kids love and have been wanting to have at our house. 
For Tyler birthday he wanted his favorite brownies, they have cream cheese in them.  He loves them so much he will make them on his own now.  We can finish brownies at our house way easier then a cake.
I sure do love these two boys.  They have brought so much fun into our house.  They each have such different personalities.  Tyler is such a help to me, which makes things so much easier for me.  I love his cute smile and his laugh.  Mason can play really nice with each of his siblings which is so nice.  He also has a cute smile and has just a hard time trying to hide it from me.  These two are such a blessing in our family.  I am proud of them and am excited to watch them as they grow and see what kind of men they turn into.


0 comments: