Tyler is loving baseball. I think it is his favorite sport. When baseball season comes it is all Tyler wants to do. He has made me have to learn how to throw the ball better so we can play catch. It has been fun spending that kind of time with him. He is starting to throw the ball harder which scares me because then I really have to catch it or I am going to be chasing it. I am loving watching Tyler play ball. He is fun to watch when he is up to hit and when he is out in the field.
He is playing on a fun team this year and gets along well with all the kids.
We get to spend four nights a week at a baseball game watching either Tyler or Mason and which ever boy we aren't watching is at practice so this season has been a little crazy for me. Drake and Elly have been so good about being a the baseball field most nights.

0 comments:
Post a Comment