Since I'm sure it seems like all we do is football right now I'll update on the other things going on here. Tyler and Elly do gymnastics, Tyler once a week and Elly two nights a week.
I am helping coach volleyball at the junior high in Huntington everyday. Then Jay and I get to play co-ed volleyball together once a week and sometimes we squeeze in co-ed softball when our neighbors team needs us.
Jay and Tyler have also been busy deer hunting but came up with nothing.
Mason's life is pretty much football games and practice right now but he is loving junior high and hanging out with all his friends!
Drake is loving school and excited for me to be done coaching so he can start gymnastics again.
Kenyan is growing up and getting such a personality. He makes us laugh all the time and really keeps us on our toes. He loves to make trouble and water is his favorite thing. He can find it anywhere and know how to turn it on. He has finally started to say a couple of things but still not much. His favorite is "ouchy" which always makes the kids laugh. He understand pretty much everything I tell him which is really nice. He loves dogs and dog books! He loves to play with cars and trucks too. He is finally getting better with other people which is nice.

0 comments:
Post a Comment