I decided I better teach this boy how to drive. He wasn't figuring out how to turn the wheel so you don't run into things. So I spent a while out with him this morning trying to help him figure it out. He would drive right at the curb get out pick up the front of the tractor and drag it around until he could get on it a drive again without running into the curb. Now that works but is very annoying, especially to me so we worked on turning the wheel so he wouldn't have to do that anymore. Kenyan finally figured it out and thought it was so fun! I got almost all my steps in for the day just walking up and down the street helping him figure it out. Now I will probably never get him to want to come in the house again.
Kenyan liked it best when it would go its fastest speed and once he knew it could go faster he didn't want it to go slow again.
So I now have another driver on my hands.

0 comments:
Post a Comment