Our baby is here!

We finally got our baby. She was born on January 2, 2009 at 2:10 am. She was 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches. We named her Elly Marie. She is a little chub. She has been a very good baby so far and hopefully it will last. Tyler is so excited to have a little sister and has been very good with her. Mason loves her but is having a hard time giving up the attention. I hope that we survive him

9 comments:

Elisa said...

Congratulations!

I heard about the exciting delivery...sounds like a tv show!

Girls are so fun!!!

Taffy and Tony said...

She's such a cutie! And big for a newborn! Wild delivery story, although I wouldn't mind having that quick of a labor as long as we made it to the hospital.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Congrats on the new addition. She is adorable!

Nacey family said...

Congrats on the new baby! I bet you were way excited to have a little girl. I didn't hear the delivery story but I'm guessing Elly may have been close to being born in transit to the hospital?

Glad everything went well.

Jesika

Randi said...

What a cute girl! I love the pics of you and Jay in the hospital with her. I can't get over how calm you both look. Are you kidding me???? She is a doll though! What a cute family

The Martinez Fam said...

Congrats!! She's a cutie!! What I'm trying to figure out is how your little tiny body delivered such a big baby!!:) She's adorable!

Lexi DeBaltzo said...

What a beautiful baby girl! We surely miss you guys and wish we were close enough to give you all a hug...Love, Lexi

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Amber!
I'm so glad we made contact again! Your kids are so cute and your new baby is sweet. Girls are fun and add a different dimension to things for sure. Blogging will be a good way to keep in contact too!!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Hope things keep going well for you and that you get some good sleep. :)