So our little girl is one month old now. It has gone by way to fast. All mothers know what I am talking about. The first year is my favorite. After that I seem to be less patient with them as time goes on. The boys still can't get enough of her. I thought that by now they would be over her and want to play with their toys, but they want to be with her first thing. I am starting to feel sorry for her since they are always right in her face. Elly cries almost everytime she hears Mason coming. She is now 10 1/2 lbs. and has grown almost an inch so she is doing very well. She is a great baby and we are sure loving having her. I only wish she could get some hair. It will come I am sure.
January 2026
5 months ago

1 comments:
She's so cute! Time does go by way too fast when they are little. I love from about 6-18 months and then they get harder to love!! Ha ha, just kidding!!
Post a Comment