We took the boys fishing again since we had so much fun the last time we went. We didn't catch as many but we still caught a few. It was a perfect night so Elly was even able to be out with us.
I love this picture of my boys just watching their pools waiting for a bite.
It is surprising that the fish live after what the boys put them through so that I can get a picture. This fish jumped out of Mason's hand so he had to chase it down, so he is really holding on to it tight.
Elly loved being outside with us but I would have to say that her favorite part was when we ate. She went crazy for tinfoil dinners.
The lake was so beautiful. The wind stopped not long after we got up there and so the water was as calm as could be. Every now and again you could see a fish jump out of the water. The boys really liked that.
Yes, Tyler is kissing his fish. I was videoing them and all of the sudden he was kissing his fish. I made him do it again so I could have it on my still camera as well. What a crazy if you ask me.
Mason just loves to be out where he can run and get dirty with out me getting to mad at him. Mason is one funny kid!

0 comments:
Post a Comment