Ten months

Elly is ten months old, I know this happened so fast.  I told Jay it mkes me so sad to see her growing  up.  It seems like I was just fat and preganant.   I wish all the time that the first year would go a lot slower.  She has started letting go of things when she stands by them.  She doesn't last very long before she grabs back on, but it last longer every time. She has been a lot of fun and is a really happy baby.  She is very funny about her space, she doesn't like it when the boys get to close to her.  I can't say that I really blame her.  She learned that the hard way. 

Incase anybody thought that she was so happy while I took these here is the proof that she was a stinker.  Infact I was surprised that I had any good ones because she was so bad.  I thought that even the bad ones looked cute though and I like to have pictures like this for the day when they think they were always perfect.

4 comments:

esplin said...

She is absolutely adorable! I remember when you were just prego too! TIme flies!
By the way, tanks for entertaining Parker during Stake Conference. It was nice to sit by you guys!

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

She is sooo cute. I even love the sad pictures. And they do grow up too fast!

Randi said...

I love all the new posts! Kids in costume, Elly 10 mo! Looks like fun!

Micah, Camille & Family said...

I don't know that I like how bad you are making me look since I never update my blog. Thanks!! JK! Maybe in the next week....or so to be more realistic. I just like to keep Tiff and Jamie in suspense with all that I've been up to. ha ha!