We have had sick kids at our house four almost two weeks and very little sleep. I am starting to feel like I am in auto pilot mode, like something else is controling me. The bad news is the kid that is the easiest to have sick was only sick over night. The good news is that the other two are on the end of it. Hopefully we start getting sleep at our house again.
It all started with a flu bug that then went to couching, sore throats and fevers.
The only nice thing about sick kids is that most of the time they sleep alot the bad thing is that it is in the day and then at night they don't sleep. Mason slept all day on saturday and most of sunday, by monday he was wanting to play again.
Elly in all of this decided to get teeth. Two molers came in and she still has four more teeth that are so close to being through. She has been misreable and pretty cranky.
Thank goodness it is coming to an end. We really have been very lucky this year. This is the first sickness the kids have had all winter. I am very grateful for that and grateful the sleepless nights are over, this mom is ready for some sleep and ready to turn off the auto pilot.

1 comments:
I'm sorry! That is no fun for you or them. You are an amazing mother!
Post a Comment