Random pictures

We really haven't had much happen over the last few weeks so these are just random pictures that I have taken of the kids.  Tyler has such pretty blue eyes and it seems like them have seem more blue lately to me.

Tyler is always willing to smile for me when I want him to.  I love that about him.
Look at the size of the tougne on that kid.  He thought that he was being funny because I wanted him to smile and these were what he gave me.
Mason makes me laugh when he plays with things because if they are suppose to be rotating he makes them rotate, like a ball, in this case it was cows that were rolling through the air.   
He has such a mischevious smile, but it is so cute.
Elly just loves the bottom step.  She loves to just sit there and watch what is going on.  She stands up then sits down and just does it over and over.
She is still just loving her thumb way to much.  One of these days the blankets she loves will just have to go and then hopefully the thumb sucking will stop.  She most of the time only sucks her thumb if she has her blanket.   She looked so cute just hanging out on our bed.
She really know how to make you feel bad for her.  She can get the tears running down her face so fast, it really is impressive. 
She looked so cute though I had to get a picture of her.

1 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

What cute kids! And great pictures, too. It's fun to get to know their personalities a little bit even though I don't really get to see them much.