As I was finishing giving Elly a bath today and getting her dressed she was crying and mad. She is getting six teeth right now so she has been so fun the last few days. Mason was sitting there watching me get her ready. He has this good idea so he tells me, "Mom you should feed her your garments then she will be happy."
I asked him why he wanted me to feed my garments to her and he simply told me then she wouldn't be hungry and sad anymore.
I thought that was interesting that he thought the whole time I was nursing Elly I was feeding her my garments. It was funny to hear what he had been thinking all this time. Kids are pretty funny.
January 2026
5 months ago

3 comments:
that is pretty dang funny! I love all the new posts! btw does Tyler still play with the train set too? I might need to invest in one of those.
That is funny! I'm amazed at what kids come up with!
That's hilarious. So funny to hear how they see the world. :)
Post a Comment