Tuesday morning I was laying in bed waiting for the kids to wake up and pretty soon I hear Tyler talking to Elly. Mason had come into sleep on the floor during the night. I was waiting for those two to come in and see me like they do every morning but they never came and never came so I got up to see what they were doing.
Elly had soaked through her pj's during the night so when Tyler got her out of bed he decided to take her pj's off and get her changed. By the time I went in there he had changed her diaper and was trying to get her dressed. It was really cute. I was surprised that he did such a good job with the diaper. He was so proud of himself. He had her outfit picked out that he wanted her to wear and it even matched.
I thought that it was pretty sweet of him to do that for me.
January 2026
5 months ago

3 comments:
Wow! That is sweet!
Sounds like he is a great helper and big brother.
How cute!
Post a Comment