While we were at church yesturday Tyler was sitting there so nicely just writting on a peice of paper.  When I got home and was cleaning out the bag from church this is what I found he had written on the paper.

I am at church being reverant.
I want to be nice to my mom and Dad.
I like to be nice to my brother.
I want to be nice.
I want to be good.

I thought it was so cute.  It was nice to know that he wants to be nice.  I wish that he was nice all the time.  He is a pretty good brother though and son.

2 comments:

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

That is very cute. Sounds like a good boy to me. :)

esplin said...

That is too sweet! He is a good boy. Maybe I could send Parker over for some instruction!