Brady Reunion

On July 5th the kids and I went to the Brady Family reunion, my dad's mom's family.  On the way there I had stopped to pick up something and while we were in the store I ran into so friends from school that we haven't seen in three years.  It was so good to see them.  They didn't have their kids with them but it was fun to visit with them for the few minutes that we did.  Hopefully we get to see them more often when they live closer.
When we were almost there I called some friends from Ohio to see if they were out here visiting, the wife has family a few minutes from where we were camping.  They were all out here and where leaving the next day so the kids and I got to see them again.  I wish that I would have taken a picture so Jay could have seen how much the kids have grown.  It was so fun to see them and visit with them for the little amount of time we had.  We haven't seen them in three years.  It mad me miss them and the rest of our friends we made while we were living out there.  Someday I hope to get back out there.
It seems like as soon as we got there Tyler and Mason were off playing with their cousins and one of my sisters was playing with Elly.  The second day they had games for the kids to play so the kids liked that.  They also had a baseball game for the little kids, but I wasn't there until the end and was being to lazy and didn't want to go all the way back down the hill to get my camera.  So I only have pictures from them watching the big kids game.  Tyler really wanted to play with them.  He sat right by the back stop the whole game.
Mason had a ball and a mit so he didn't care as much as Tyler.  He just played his own game.
Elly played in the sand box for awhile until she found the football and then she was happy to sit by me and watch the baseball game.
I loved these pictures of her even though she isn't looking at me.
That night they had a program.  Grandma and her brothers where telling memories so I got a picture of the ones that are living still.

And since the camera was out Mason had to pull faces at me and have me take some more pictures.  He likes to mess his hair up so it is crazy too.  This kid is funny. 
We had a great time but there is just never enough time to visit with everyone that you want to.  Mason was a little sad after his cousin left to go home.  He came up to me and said, "So now who am I going to play with"?  His cousin that left is his partner in crime and in fun.  They play great together so he missed her when she left, atleast he had baseball to get him threw it.  I hardly saw Tyler while we were there because he was off with cousins the whole time.

0 comments: