For the 4th of July we had a BBQ at Jay's Grandparents house. It was really fun to do it at Grandma's house so they could be a part of it. We had good food and good desserts. Plus the kids had fun playing with their cousins.
This is Elly with one of her favorite little cousins, Portor. They were eating their brownie fine until Jay took it from them because he thought they were eating someone elses brownie. Neither one of them was happy about that.
Some of the little kids that we had there.
When ever we get together we have to have a baseball game. Mostly someone pitches while all the kids hit over and over again, but they love it and had a great time.
Tyler
Mason
Even Elly had a turn.
Wade (a cousin)
and Beau (another cousin). I thought that I had a picture of Luke but I didn't get one that was good at all, but he was there playing with the kids too.
The fight Tyler and Mason had on third base.
Elly had a great time if you can't tell from her dirty face and her dirty dress.
Here is a picture of all the great grandkids that were there with Great Grandpa and Grandma Stilson. We were missing three more that didn't make it.

2 comments:
Wow! Are all your kids lefties? That's the first thing I noticed looking at the pictures. The coach in me, I guess.
Cute pics. I love the ones of Mason by himself!
Post a Comment