It has been almost two months since I have had to change a diaper and I am loving it. Elly started to show some real interest in potty training over the summer but I didn't want to try that when we would be camping and traveling. We waited until Tyler started school and then we started. She has done so well. She wears a diaper to bed at night still but I can handle that. She wears her underwear when she goes down for her naps though and she stays dry for that.
It is so nice not having a diaper to change. She loves her cute little underwear. They just don't make underwear small enough for little girls so these ones have worked really good, especially on Sunday when she wears her dress. They cover her bum pretty good, since we all know how modest little girls and dresses can be.
The longest break I have had in the last 6 1/2 years is two months, that was between Mason and Elly. With Tyler I had a two week break before Mason was born and I was at it again. So I am enjoying it.

5 comments:
Wow! How big! That's on my to-do list once vb is over, too. I love being diaper-free! I enjoyed 7 months of it between Mylie's potty training and Mariah's birth, and I can hardly wait to do it again. I just hope Mariah will cooperate! Good for Elly!
Holy Cow! That is exciting! Can she teach Parker a thing or two. I would love that before our next little boy comes along. We'll see what happens.
I'm jealous. Teag is nowhere near ready. Last night I took his diaper off and told him to run to bathroom to go pee in the toilet. He said "ya" and ran to the hall close to the bathroom and peed on the carpet/wall. What the heck? Good for Ellie!
That is great! That is my goal with Lucy before this baby comes so I will only have to be changing one diaper instead of two. So far progress is being made, but not the end result. Way to go!
That is GREAT for you!!! What a good girl... and so young... not even 2 yet.
I so look forward to that day!!
Post a Comment