It held!!

Most people don't have a problem with this but I do and now so does my little girl.  When we curl our hair it is straight in a matter of moments.  I have decided not to waste my time with trying to curl mine anymore, but I still try to curls Elly's on Sundays anyway.  This sunday she just looked so cute after I finished it.  I knew it wouldn't last so took a picture of her as soon as I finished getting her ready.
I also put a ton of hair spray on it, which I hate to use and her hair held for most of the three hour block.  I know your thinking of corse it held with hair spray, but it takes so much on us that it isn't worth it most of the time.  She did look pretty cute.

2 comments:

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe how big she all ready is, it goes by so fast.

esplin said...

She is adorable! Way to go with the hairspray. It works wonders!