Pictures of the Kids

I decided it was about time I took some pictures of my kids since I haven't done it for a long time.  The boys haven't changed much and Elly has only changed a little but I still wanted some knew ones of them.  These are just some we ran out and did one day when we had a couple of minutes.  I still need to take them and do some good ones.  These will work for now though.











You see why it has been awhile since I did the kids pictures.  I can never get all of them to look at me at the same time and all have on a normal smile.  I guess it does capture their personalities this way.  I have better luck trying doing one at a time.  I wasn't in love with the coloring of Mason's so we tried again the next day and of course this is what I got.
This kid is something else, but you have to love him because he is a happy and fun kid.

1 comments:

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

I love your pictures! I need you to take some of my kids for me. You do such a good job.