I decided the other day to try Elly's hair in curlers and see how it looked. She doesn't like the curling iron, but she is getting better. So I thought that this might be worth trying if it turned out cute. First of all I was very surprised she let me put them in her hair and second I was surprised she didn't try to take them out. She left them alone all night long too.
This is how it turned out the next morning. Her hair was very tight, but it did relax as the day went on.

4 comments:
I love the curls! She looks so cute, your kids are always so cute though.
I thought it looked so cute on Sunday!!! Good job to her for leaving them in!!!!
that is so cute!
THat is adorable! I think I've got to try that with my girls sometime!
Post a Comment