Candice got home!

We went and picked my sister up back in January, who was returning from Adelaide, Australia.  The kids were so excited to go to the airport.  We picked up some balloons and a bag of Tootsie Rolls, one of Candice's favorite treats.  I missed Tyler giving Candice a hug.  When she started hugging all the kids she started to cry.  It was pretty cute.
 Mason giving Aunt Candyland a hug, that is what they started to call her right before she left.
 Elly was not very happy about giving the Tootsie Rolls to Candice.
 We had a good part of the family their, but we were still missing McKay's family, Jay, Jon and Savanah.
The grand kids with Candice minus McKay's four kids.
 I was so excited to see Candice again.  We missed her so much and have enjoyed having her home.  I loved the accent that she had too.  It was pretty fun to let her just start talking because it would really start to come out the longer you let her just talk.

1 comments:

Nacey family said...

congrats on the new baby. I didn't even know you had him. i love the name drake too.