Derick Favers from the Utah Jazz came down and spent an hour with the kids. They played a game of lighting. The kids who won that got to play against Derick. Then they stood on one side of the gym if they thought he could make a shot and the other side if they thought he would miss it. Mason thought he would miss it a couple of times when he made it so he had to do push ups. Then he decided to change sides.
Then they got to ask him whatever questions they wanted to.
Then he signed a shirt for each of the kids and took a picture with them if they wanted one.
I had been harassing Elly about giving him a hug the whole time we were there. When I was putting my camera away she finally did it. I made her go back and give him one more so I could have a picture of it.
The kids thought it was pretty fun and they were excited to get a shirt.

0 comments:
Post a Comment