Since we didn't end up playing baseball today we went to Camille's house last night and went with her to Lava Hot Springs. We met up with our brother, Rodney, and his wife. The kids had tons of fun playing in the water and going on the slides. I forgot to get my camera out except for when Jay was jumping off the high dives. Jay is on the second platform here.
Jay getting ready to jump.
He did the lower two and now he is going to go off the highest one. I think he is crazy!
There he goes!!
Still falling!!
Almost there!!
Splash!!
I happened to notice that Tyler and my brother, Ammon, were jumping off the lower diving boards while I was talking pictures of Jay.
Ammon in the red shorts.
Tyler going off the high one.
We had a great time. The kids had lots of fun. This was the first time going there for most of them. It was fun to take my two younger siblings with us.

0 comments:
Post a Comment