Swimming Lessons


We look forward to the first two weeks of June every year because my sister and her kids come and spend that time with us.  My sister brings her kids down so they can have swimming lessons and I put mine also so they can go together.  The kids love it! They have so much fun together over these few days.  This year I only had two kids in lessons and my sister had three.  
 This year we had Hudson, Mason, Gracie, Elly and Ainslie in swimming lessons and Tyler and Drake would just go outside and swim or watch the kids lessons while they waited for them to finish.
Elly and Ainslie got to be in the same class.  They really liked that and had a lot of fun.  The day I brought my camera happened to be the same day Ainslie woke up with a spider bite on her eye. 
Elly loved getting her own goggles!
Mason got to have Gracie in his class.  These two were little fish!  They had a lot of fun together.  If the teacher wasn't working with them they were playing together on the side waiting for their turn.
I love how funny kids look in goggles!
Drake was so good to sit through an hour of swimming lessons for two weeks.  He loved watching the kids.  Sometimes Tyler would take him outside to swim in the outdoor pool while we waited.
This kid has decided he doesn't like me to take his picture and so he thinks if he is weird I won't take it and use it, but I will.  Even when he is being weird he is still cute!
Hudson had to be in his own swimming class.  He did really good and had fun on his own.  He is so cute and sure has some big muscles!
Elly and Ainslie getting ready to do some swimming for their teacher.
Mason and Gracie learning how to float with their teachers.
These two played and played together during their lessons.  They really do have a lot of fun together.
Mason doing a three-sixty off the diving board.  This kid has lots of cool tricks he can do off of here.  He has no fear with anything in life so far.  I wonder what it will be that will make him stop and think before just going and doing?
Elly loves the diving board.  She has actually been jumping off it since she was two.  She loved it the first time when I was thinking let her jump and then she won't want to do it again, that didn't work.  She loved it and thinks she needs to do tricks now too!

0 comments: