Tyler's baseball team finished off the summer with a tournament at Juab (Nephi). I forgot my camera for this one so I only have a couple of team pictures that I took with my phone. This group of boys really had a lot of fun playing together. Tyler was the only boy from our town to play with these boys but he has really like getting to know most of these kids. He really had fun with the coaches too. Mason got to be a sub this weekend too and the boys on the team were really good to him.
All of these boys younger siblings at one point were out past the out field yelling, "Here we go Emery here we go" at the top of their lungs. It was really funny and cute.
These boys ended up having a pretty good season. The coaches are talking about maybe doing some fall baseball which would end up being about five weeks. They kids are excited about maybe doing that.
We really had a fun time following these kids around and watching them play ball all June.





0 comments:
Post a Comment