I’m sad the school days are coming to an end because I have enjoyed my time with just these two boys.
Our cute Tatton is now five weeks old and has finally started to grow. He is so cute and has got all the family loving him to pieces! We finally had to move out the newborn clothes and get out the 0-3 month clothes. I love his cute scowl face he seems to always have.
Kenyan is growing up so fast, especially the last month since Tatton got here. It seems like he is so big now and he has started talking like crazy and now we can’t get him to stop most of the time. He is so full of energy and wears me out most of the time. 
He is always running everywhere and throwing everything he can, not the right way either. We will have to work on his throwing skills.

He loves popsicles and bubbles when the kids are gone to school.

I love this picture of him showing of his muscles, that’s what it looks like anyway.

This is our last day until they will all be home for summer break!
He is always running everywhere and throwing everything he can, not the right way either. We will have to work on his throwing skills.
He loves popsicles and bubbles when the kids are gone to school.
I love this picture of him showing of his muscles, that’s what it looks like anyway.
This is our last day until they will all be home for summer break!

0 comments:
Post a Comment