The boys got football uniforms and helmets for Christmas and I will tell you it is the best money I have spent. They have loved them. They will wear them for day and nights if I let them. They will finally take them off when I tell them that they have to get washed. I ofcourse take my time in getting that done so that they will wear something else. Tyler always tells me I will wait until it is done then I will get dressed. Mason is easier to satisfy in that area when I tell him it is dirty and has to wear something else. I wonder how long that will last.
January 2026
5 months ago

3 comments:
I LOVE all the cute pictures! Elli is such a doll. Also, the skiing looks like so much fun! I'm going to have to do it next winter with my kids.
By the way, your blog looks super cute!
Sorry I misspelled Elly. Oops!
That's fun! Jaxon has a football uniform too (Steelers, of course!) and wears it all the time too. He needs his little brother to grow up faster so they can actually tackle each other instead of Brooklyn!
Post a Comment